Friday, June 10, 2011

Back Bay Experience (Junior Year)

I don't even know where to start from, Back Bay has been such a big help. I plan on going back to my home school, CMHS, but I wouldn't be able to go there without Back Bay's help. When I came to this school my grades and transcript weren't looking to good. Now I have good grades, good attendance, and I have enough credits to go back to Mesa.



I've had so many good times I don't know where to start from. This year has been something new, something exciting, and different. Playing basketball in the 3 on 3 tournament was the best. Competing is something that I love to do, and I got to compete with some new people. Anthony Astorino, Fernando, and my twin brother, Ray Garduno. We did really well and won the championship, went undefeated in the tournament, and got rewarded with some great tasting pizza from Mr. Kovac. That was definitely the most exciting/memorable moment that I have had at Back Bay. 

The only this that Back Bay could do to make this school better is to get some sports going on. If we started our own basketball and football team here and Back Bay, I think we could do really well and compete. We have a lot of talented kids at this school, some kids want to show that. If we couldn't get our school to change that, then at least let us play a sport at a different school while were attending Back Bay. 

I'm going to miss a lot of things that are at Back Bay. The teachers, the students, and especially the things that go on at Back Bay. The classes that this school schedules you for are pretty intense classes. I love all the classes that I'm assigned. Art, Horticulture, and Walking class are my favorite. Mrs. Moore would have to be my favorite teacher on campus. She is super cool, very energetic, and is always in a good mood. She has helped me out a lot at this school and is a very cool teacher to talk to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment